Silhill Hall

Silhill Hall stood on the corner of Streetsbrook Road and Broad Oaks Road for some 700 years until it was illegally demolished in 1966. An exhibition at the Core Library, Solihull (until 28th May 2022) includes photos and memories from descendants of the Morris family who owned the house 1904-1949.

Continue reading “Silhill Hall”

Blog at

Up ↑